Christmas Period Service Times
|South West Rocks||Kempsey|
|December 19 (Sunday) 10:30am||December 19 (Sunday) 4pm|
|Christmas Day 10am (note time difference)||Christmas Day 4pm|
|Boxing Day (Sunday) 10:30am||Boxing Day (Sunday) 4pm|
|January 2 (Sunday) 10:30am||January 2 (Sunday) 4pm|
South West Rocks currently meeting at Seascape Medical Centre
As we are currently unable to meet at the school due to COVID restrictions, we will be for the time being meeting behind the building of Seascape Medical Centre (289-293 Gregory St, South West Rocks).
Park at the top level and walk down to the bottom level as per the blue arrow shown, and bring a camp chair to sit on!
Our two congregations of Kempsey Presbyterian Church and Church at the Rocks (South West Rocks) meet every Sunday. You can find out more about each of our congregations by following the links above. On any given Sunday you can expect
- to hear God’s word read from the Bible
- to listen to clear and engaging Bible talk that explains what was read
- to spend time in prayer
- to sing songs of praise in both contemporary and traditional styles
- to meet a warm, genuine community who will welcome you from any walk of life you come: families, children, singles, retirees…
During the service a collection of money may take place to fund the ministries of the church. If you’re visiting, please don’t feel obliged to contribute. Of course, if you’re a regular, this great opportunity to show your gratitude to God’s grace through material giving.
During the service you will get to know some of the leaders of the church, especially those who lead, preach and make announcements. Please don’t hesitate to approach them afterwards. They’ll be very happy to answer any questions.
Afterwards, each of our gatherings offers some kind of refreshment. Please join us for morning tea or dinner.
If you have enjoyed gathering with us on Sunday, why not join us for some of our other activities during the week. Being part of the family of God is so much more than meeting once on Sunday!
Conditions of Entry (COVID-19)
Here are some rules we are asking everyone to adhere to when coming to us in person:
- Please sign in via the QR Code supplied or with a contact number / email
- Please practise physical distancing of at least 1.5m with people not of the same household
- Please do not come if you are unwell, presenting even mild flu-like symptoms
- Please consider the wisdom of coming if you are unvaccinated or in any-way immunocompromised
- Please BYO water, Bibles, and if required cushions and blanket.