Great news! We will relaunching our Sunday meeting back at South West Rocks as of 11 April 2021. More details to come soon!
Up to then we will meeting at Kempsey (54 Rudder St, East Kempsey at 10am).
We will also be continuing to livestream our services to YouTube for those who have health concerns.
For those who are joining us physically at Kempsey, please see below for a few instructions on what we are asking our people to adhere to.
Here are some rules we are asking everyone to adhere to when coming to us in person:
- Please practise social distancing (with members not of the same household) of at least 1.5m per person
- Please do not come if you are unwell, presenting even mild flu-like symptoms
- Please reconsider coming if you are over 70, or in any-way immune-compromised
- Please do come if your group is more than 10 persons. (We legally cannot accept these groups.)
- Please BYO snacks, water, Bibles, and if required cushions and blanket.
- For parents, please supervise the washing or santising of your children’s hands after they consume any food
- Please sign in everyone in your group
We are also asking our regulars to serve in welcoming and cleaning (if you are part of a growth group). Please see the roster to know when you might be serving.
Our two congregations of Kempsey Presbyterian Church and Church at the Rocks (South West Rocks) meet every Sunday. You can find out more about each of our congregations by following the links above. On any given Sunday you can expect
- to hear God’s word read from the Bible
- to listen to Bible talk that seeks to explain what was read and how we should respond
- to spend time in prayer
- to sing songs in praise
- to meet a welcoming community
During the service a collection of money may take place to fund the ministries of the church. If you’re visiting, please don’t feel obliged to contribute. Of course, if you’re a regular, this great opportunity to show your gratitude to God’s grace through material giving.
During the service you will get to know some of the leaders of the church, especially those who lead, preach and make announcements. Please don’t hesitate to approach them afterwards. They’ll be very happy to answer any questions.
Afterwards, each of our gatherings offers some kind of refreshment. Please join us for morning tea or lunch.
If you have enjoyed gathering with us on Sunday, why not join us for some of our other activities during the week. Being part of the family of God is so much more than meeting once on Sunday!